We cordially invite you to take part in the international conference “Border Fears in the Baltic 1918–1991”.
The conference will be held online in zoom. The language of the event will be English and Polish, and the whole will be translated simultaneously. Below you will find the conference program and links to register as participants.
Information clause for a conference participant
- Your personal data is administered by the University of Szczecin (the Controller), with the headquarters in Szczecin, at al. Papieża Jana Pawła II 22a, Poland.
- The Controller has appointed a data protection officer to supervise the correctness of personal data processing, who can be contacted at this e-mail address: email@example.com;
- Your personal data will be processed to
A. organize and conducting the International Scientific Conference entitled BORDER FEARS IN THE BALTIC, 1918–1991 by the University of Szczecin;
B. providing you with materials and teaching aids from the event;
C. providing you with information and promotional materials prepared by the University of Szczecin;
D. general recording of the course of the event (photos and video) – placing these materials on the website www.mare.usz.edu.pl and on social networks Facebook, and YouTube.
- The data provided will be processed on the basis of GDPR, respectively:
– art. 6 ust. 1 lit. b) i f)
– art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a)
- The provision of personal data is voluntary yet necessary for the achievement of the purposes for which they have been collected;
- According to your consent when registering for the event, the data will be processed by the social media Facebook, YouTube as part of their sharing on University of Szczecin profiles in the aforementioned media.
In the case of events co-financed by state institutions, data may be transferred to these institutions for the purposes of settlements or reporting, regulated by relevant laws, about which, when registering for each event separately, a clear information will be provided. Your personal data may also be transferred to relevant state authorities in cases provided for by law;
- Data collected on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) and f) GDPR will be processed until the goal is achieved, including for the period resulting from the provisions of law in the field of accounting (in the case of paid participation). Data collected on the basis of consent will be collected until the goal is achieved or until the consent is revoked. You can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data, e.g. by writing an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- You have the right of access your personal data, as well as, subject to legal provisions, the right to correct and delete data, limit their processing, transfer them, object to processing, and withdraw consent for processing at any given time;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection if you feel that the University’s processing of your personal data violates the regulations on the protection of such data.
- Your data will not be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled